Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 100

I am so glad I called today being a total washout. Self-fulfilling prophesy or some very much needed realistic expectations? I'm going to file as latter.

No writing happened today (except ONE turkey related #cnftweet). [Oh, and if you didn't get here from Twitter, you can follow me @devakali]

My one writerly task (besides reading a great first chapter in Susan Brind Morrow's book Wolves & Honey) was to finally get a copy of the Winter VenusZine with my article in it. I'm supposed to get a contributor's copy, but I don't remember if I ever did last time. It's worth $4.50 for at least one copy for my clips file which means I'm paying them to let me write now--I am the opposite of that one law about money flowing toward the writer.

Newest article in VenusZine

Think good thoughts for me tomorrow. I'll be at the grocery store, selling the very last of the garnet yams, bouillon cubes, and vegan marshmallows. Please send eggnog and a large bottle of quality dark Cruzan rum.

No comments: