Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 183

Technical writer Tuesday! The first day on the job had me wrestling with Word templates inside of an hour.

After work, thanks to the luxury of my abbreviated commute, I stopped at the library for some poetry. I have scoured what I brought home and am more confused than ever.

Ultimately, I am over-thinking. But I'm stuck! I have a week to write 8 pages! (I would get more riled up abiut it, but I'm beat to hell.)

Tomorrow after work there will be birding at the Desert Boranical Garden. And copious note taking.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Chelsea,

Just wanted to drop you a little note and say hello after discovering your blog (via the wonderfulness that is Twitter). I've only known your page for five minutes and I'm already impressed, and heartened to know that there's another soul out there trying to write like mad in the midst of Real Life (whatever that means).

365 days of writing sounds like a wonderful project! I am embarking on something of the kind myself, after struggling to hold a writing life together while also trying to survive in Edinburgh during the recession (and failing miserably at most of it). Day 47 of said project currently sees me at home in Canada with my parents, writing like mad every day, and dodging creditors like nobody's business.
Fun times.

But I'm sure all will work out in the end. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to catching up on your journey and following you as you round out your year. Good luck and keep at it!

Amanda