Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 169

I wrote two blog posts at work today (and several tweets) and spent the rest of my evening preparing for a job interview.
  • Bring writing samples - my printer is broken, got a loaner and printing only ended up taking an hour and a half total.
  • Dress business casual - turns out that my lack of running and working out has SO altered my shape that none of my old clothes fit, not even the fat clothes. I haven't even gained that much weight. How this is possible is really only incidental to how much it has ruined my whole rest of the month and possibly year.
  • Research the company - MY company made me go to a damn "Town Hall" meeting 30 mins away and kept us late after promising only to pay us through 9 pm.
But this tech writing job is perfect for me, and I am going to do what I can to get some sleep so I can be my best first thing in the morning. Wish me luck.

No comments: