Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, March 21, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 216

I was writing last night up to the very last minute on a deadline that dematerialized. So I went to bed and forgot all about writing it up.

The anxiety of having to choose really really soon is going to start stressing me out. It's already stressing me out, but still in a good way--I feel that tide shifting a little. This decision is mine, and I have already sensed pressure to pick a school that would not be in MY best interests. What's crazy is that there are still four weeks until the deadline.

It's a good place to be, I just want to make a decision and get on the road!

Hopefully, I will get a new book review up on Xenith tonight, stay tuned.

No comments: