Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Assignment 2: from my "getting published" class

Assignment: write a paragraph using the following three words: summer, ocean, trees

Chelsea:
I have spent much of this Austin summer dreaming of the ocean. The Texas sun has been beating me into the dust non-stop; what I wouldn't give to be jumping into a cold wave of saltwater. A breeze becomes reason to rejoice, and when we were threatened by Hurricane Ike, Austinites were secretly glad for the chance at some rain. All we got was a puff of air making the trees sway for a couple of hours as Ike passed us by and headed North. I would have gladly followed him all the way to the Atlantic City boardwalk.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Phoebe, to complete this mini assignment, just edit the post itself and drop your paragraph in...