Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 355

I drove all the way home from Denver today, alone. It's the longest I have ever been behind the wheel at a stretch. That has nothing to do with writing, but it is what I did today.

My consultation with Colson Whitehead will be in two weeks, at the tail end of my first full week of school. Even though the daily posts will be over by then, I'll still post regularly about school and writing.

Last night, I celebrated my successful move and the start of my adventures with gin and a cigar on the sidewalk.


(It's hard not to crack up at the start of amazing adventures.)

I keep waking up early. I'm hoping to make better use of my early-birdness tomorrow with a long walk to campus and back.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: